Wednesday, October 19, 2005

In the Beginning...



The first post...the one for posterity...the one I'm doing while I'm trying to get a handle on how this whole blogging thing works, and I don't want to screw it up and violate some unwritten/unspoken rule of blogging etiquette and have everyone standing around whispering and pointing fingers at me, because I already feel awkward enough...it was bad enough being a late bloomer in high school, much less the 21st century.

So, Internet, here I am. Been lurking around for years and years, and since everyone and their dog (or cat or goldfish) seems to have a blog now, why not me? I promise to try and entertain and not overtly piss anyone off, and hopefully have a good time while doing it.

Let me know what you think, both the good and the bad, and I'll take it all in stride.

No comments: